View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Reverse the Whip Army Archetypes

This whole article is definitely biased to my own experiences, and since I played against Major Q23's army in 2014, and designed vegie dad's 2017 army, those are probably a bit forced into the Splash category. To me, Splash armies should have more than two options for sure.

I think 150 points in one thing is a good rule for Splash army; my goal for this year with my Knights x1/Alastair + Tagawa Samurai Archers x2 was to make an army that looked like Splash but was actually a "Bread and Butter" army. Knights and Alastair is good.

Overcomplication of Reverse the Whip is fun actually!