View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Nice - I wonder how that ended up happening. Can anyone get a list of names from left to right? I don't see @truth , unless that is the fourth from the right. At Origins this past year I had set up Heroscape and a couple came by that said they designed the figure sculpts for wave 4 on, including Aquilla's Alliance, but I forgot their names and they don't look like they are in the picture either. The woman I guess is a prestigious designer for Reaper and other miniature companies now, and they signed my cards so I will have to look when I get home.