View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2011, 05:44 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spite's Customs - UPDATE 1/26

Bump.

Just add Water:
Motura the Waning Moon:
Spoiler Alert!

And the Water Archon:
Spoiler Alert!

The Earth and Water Archons are two of my favorite DnD sculpts, so I was really excited to design these guys. Haven't playtested yet, but I think they should increase the playability of the elemental factions.

By the way, if anybody is interested, Heoreth Stonelever is the Fist of Moradin (DnD), Sephyn the Howling Storm is a repainted Cormyrean War Wizard, and Motura the Waning Moon is a repainted Male Human Invoker.

And Fix-It Sculpt (not really, but Soundwarp always says it, and his stuff is really popular, so...)

Reactions welcome. Thanks.

~Spite