View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Remarkable Post Counts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
But don't worry, I already have a cool title, and I defiantly don't want to get rid of it.

So, what's it worth to you to keep it?
JS backs into a corner,...his friends have turned against him....he has no choice...he raises his sword, "Take it over my dead body!"

Well, I guess it's worth a lot, (is that how you spell "a lot"?) however, I think it's worth a lot more to the community, because they feel safe knowing they are watches by a bot hunter.

~JS, shutting up because Jim didn't use any smiles in his post...which means...I might lose my title if I keep it up...
:hide:
Maybe you can keep it if you figure out the correlation between 11011 and 27...even though there was a really big hint already given.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........Palindrom? Binary? 26?
Pssst, 11011 is the binary number (or base-2 number) for 27.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...