View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2019, 04:55 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I think that we can begin with 5 move and move down to 4 if testing shows them to be too strong. I'm happy with 2A/5D, though.

Here's a quick stab at wording for Dying Lights if we want each Squad figure to have a chance of being destroyed:

Quote:
Dying Lights
When a NICE GHOST that you control is destroyed, you may place it on any Unique Army Card. After a figure with a NICE GHOST on its Army Card takes a turn, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or a 20, destroy that figure.
Alternatively, we can still go with 15/16+ dealing one wound, which improves the potency against squads and makes them more consistent overall, but lowers the Ne-Gok-Sa aspect of the design.

For personalities, Merciful feels like a poor fit to me given that they drag people to their doom. Resolute works, albeit it is a little plain. If we wanted a more unique/memorable personality, I'd be fine with going with a Wise angle here or another direction altogether.
I don’t think we quite have the wording figured out for how to make this power affect individual figures of a squad. Is your intent here to specify that you roll once for each figure? If so, keep in mind that squads take one turn, rather than each figure of the squad taking an individual turn.

Instead, something like “after an opponent takes a turn with an army card with one or more ghosties on it, roll the 20-sided die once for each figure from that army card. If you roll a 19 or 20, destroy that figure.”