View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Breathing Period

I prefer the Higher Life and Lower Defense route pretty much always. It allows smaller attack figures a chance. Base Attack of 7 isn't a huge deal for me because he has been shown to have the ability to dish out some hurt at times. I also noticed the wording to allow the two of them to move about on their own.

Also after thinking about it...even if another Inhuman has an X power I think it works to keep it more in check. Honestly he shouldn't be dishing out his whisper every round but I also don't plan on pushing it any further than I have so the X would help tame it a bit. Perhaps we put an X power on Maximus just to play up the disfunction between them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.