View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 01:34 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Figure Giveaway!

OK so here's the deal! Trying to spread the wealth around, here's who gets what.

@Dungeonstone welcome to the Heroscapers community! As you just joined, like, 3 days ago, you needed a bit more of a track record here to be eligible for this giveaway. But please, don't let that deter you! This is a great place, stick around and you'll see!

And thanks to all for a) helping me find good homes for these lil' plastic guys, and b) affirming my faith in human nature.

OK, so what I will need from you all (if I don't have it already) is a PM with your shipping address. I'll send them off, and then you can reimburse me via PayPal.