View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:11 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 7/11/2018

Hey I'm back! Miss me?

So it's been like a year... I'm glad to see that Heroscapers hasn't disappeared in my absence! Transitioning to my new job this year (teaching math to middle schoolers) has been pretty all-consuming. Plus I moved (still in Brooklyn), so that was a thing. In downsizing I decided to get rid of a bunch of "maybe I'll make a custom of this someday" figures, which it seems the community here is happy to take off my hands. It was either that or the landfill. But fear not, I am not out of the customs game! I still have plenty of figures left to do.

Today's update is completely unoriginal, just a couple of adaptations of @Sherman Davies superhero cards. Here is his Black Panther:
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar was an easy choice. Wakanda forever!

And here's Ant-Man.
Spoiler Alert!

I was using the C3G version before, because I really liked the idea of having ants running around the map, but changed my mind and went back to Sherman's version. So here it is, assigned to Aquilla of course.

More to come!