View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2016, 12:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sunfire - Design Phase

I like 4 and 5.

Although since he's freshly being discussed how about following suit with Electro

ELECTRIC SKIN 12
If any figure without the Electrically Charged special power moves adjacent to Electro, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that figure receives one wound, and you may roll again for Electric Skin. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Electro.

and going...

ENGAGEMENT BURN 12
If any figure without the the Lava Resistance special power moves adjacent to Sunfire, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that figure receives one wound, and you may roll again for Engagement Burn. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Sunfire.

I really like #5 option of flying around throwing balls of plasma at several figures but Engagement Burn get the omnidirectional blast idea across

In the archetype slotting he should definitely play as a blaster and not a fighter.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.