View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

The walking dead is fun, so you'll like getting that back to the table. @TREX

Quite a lot of Legion models painted. I haven't counted mine. But I'm sure it's not close.

I haven't ordered 2nd edition Frostgrave yet. I still have yet to play the Perilous Dark solo rules for the game, so I'm not really in a hurry to get 2nd 2edition main rules yet, but I know I will. I also haven't played Ghost Archipelago yet, so I'll have to get that played too.

For the last year, my hobby time is half of what it used to be. It was affecting marriage. So I can't crank out painting like I used to and I'm still taking my time when I do paint to do a few layers of highlights and eyes on all but my Fallout minis, which are very small eyes and I decided not to bother, but still highlight faces as usual.

I've also been trying to mix in some game playing, so that takes away from painting. Not to mention I've been doing a lot of playtesting for The Drowned Earth miniatures game, as it's got some new content and rules the designer asked to be tested and I offered since I love the game. But it is eating into hobby time and there is a lot more testing to do.

I've also been really loving the play by forum campaign on Board Game Geek for the Star Wars rpg. My character is the talker of the group and has a lot of involvement in social interactions. So that has eaten into hobby time as well. But I really love it and it's neat that it's not all about combat, as there are a lot of social interactions, computer hacking, mechanical fixing, starship flying and ship to ship combat. So we have a good mix of characters that can handle the different requirements.

Finally getting back into our in person DnD group session this coming Sunday. First time since February. Can't wait!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon