View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 12:40 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Official Site Question Dump

Hey all,

Since so many of us out there have questions dealing with the site, and since the Official FAQ Question Dump isn't exactly the appropriate place to ask those questions, I(we) thought it would be a good idea to make an Official Site Question Dump!

In this thread you would ask any question dealing with the site, whether it be: how to work the search functions, what's a site supporter, or any other question dealing with the site.

Just like the Official FAQ Question Dump, grammar and spelling can be lax, but please, try and make your post as clear as possible.

Also, just like in the Official FAQ Question Dump anyone is free to answer questions.

I'll start this off with my question.

Porkachu's Customs
by kolakoski
I've always wondered why when I try to click a user name (in this case kolakoski), it will bring me to an entirely different profile. Any idea's?

Thanks!

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; October 17th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.