View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2021, 03:00 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Schismatic's Customs - NEW PACK -10/29- Entities of Land

Very cool and diverse collection of heroes here

Aculanda: Moon Essence is a cool power; shielding a unit and then healing it is highly useful for keeping them alive either to escape the heat of combat or to make them harder to kill throughout a battle. There are some wording things on it I'm unsure of, like if Aculanda can move it to a new hero once it's been placed off her card or if she can use it on herself. I'm also curious to see why you chose to make Whirlwind a Special Attack as opposed to its normal version.

Khatesh: Definitely the coolest here, that is a wicked sculpt. Four attacks for 3 is pretty crazy (as is a normal ranged attack of 5), and flat-out Banishing enemies from the battlefield also has a high cool factor. Just an overall destructive unit (and priced appropriately for such). Does Channelling mean that she can only effectively attack once per Round, or does it work as long as you revealed the X marker at any point that Round? (the former might require a "this turn" to avoid confusion)

Regaul: Whispering Winds makes him a good sniper since he can get 4 or 5 attack relatively easily. Snow is the most common terrain expansion found on the battlefield so he isn't niche either. I only know a little about Gnolls from D&D lore but I'm nonetheless surprised to see one for Jandar--they tend to be pretty unequivocally evil as far as I knew.

Overall well done with these ones

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT