View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2021, 01:22 PM

Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Aragorn - Rough Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
If we're gonna have multiples for different sets though we should definitely decide in advance as well as which characters are included in that and which aren't.
We did actually have a pretty detailed release schedule (which included Aragorn, Gimli, & Legolas as the only 2-version cards). The thread's a bit buried so you may have missed it, but it's located here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57358

That being said, I was probably the least enthusiastic member at that time about having 2 versions of any cards (I was pretty insistent that we cap it at 5 max, if any), so I'm not opposed to revisiting the inclusion of 2-version figures. But in general I do think that release schedule is set up quite nicely (albeit admitting that I'm bias since I'm the one who put most of it together).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Lastly does anyone have any contentions about Unyielding's power name? I thought of it on the fly without much thought so if anyone has a better idea for the name of said power I'm all ears.
Strategic Tracking? The tracking part is obvious and I stole the 'strategic' part from the axegrinder's conditional bonding power.