View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gimli - Rough Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins
For Dwarven assault, I think Gimli should be allowed to attack 4 of 5 surrounding figures but ignore the last one if he wants (keep it engaged, whatever reason) but the current wording doesn't allow for that.

How about:
"Gimli may attack any or all figures adjacent to him or attack the same figure one additional time. Roll each attack separately."
Good thinking; done

Are folks satisfied with the Engagement Defense 1 power and if so is there a better power name that could be used? I came up with it on the fly and it could probably use a less stiff name like the Mohicans' Battle Fury or something blunt but immediately understandable like Tough, though I can't think of anything at present.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT