Thread: new user
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: new user

Hi Dragon Slayer and welcome to the message board.

You can get more figures individually from site sponsor Auggie's. You can get packs, and more Master Sets, from some of the other site sponsors. I have a post in my sig "For the Newly Obsessed," which appears to be you; you may find it helpful. A new collector is strongly advised to snatch up Master Sets and terrain expansions (MarvelScape, Fortress of the Archkyrie) when possible.

Don't forget, when you're buying commons, to get multiples of one common rather than one of several.

Also please try to use capital letters and puntuation when posting here. We're sort of obnoxious sticklers.

Welcome.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =