View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow, paint jobs are amazing! Are these wet blended or many layers of drybrush? (or maybe you don't know since you didn't paint these...)
Just from looking at it. I dont see any wetblending in there. It looks like drybrush or airbrush.
Not sure, but if they tried to wetblend, the transitions seem pretty crisp and not so much blended. They are nice though. So yeah, could be drybrushed.

In the one picture, you can see 3 different types, with some small green ones. These can be added your faction during a game. They have different costs and stats/abilities, so you may be able to add a few for the cost of one good character. They will give you more numbers and activations, but can't hold other take objectives, and may be a little squishy. I like the domeheads

Maybe one day I'll get some of these fellows and try some wet blending on them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon