View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of The Battle for Mygeeto

I'm going to try all your suggestions. I may be able to free enough ladders up to give that one ladder that is an actual ladder in the middle from freeing up the stuff under those dungeon 7 hexes. I agree that there needs to be a little more cover on the top but not by the CP's. I like that the gun can touch those, it keeps it intense and keeps the value of the guns. I found as well that any time your up on the bridge you are subject to being blasted by the guns. I like that, but it would be nice to have a couple little hiding places up there. I'll build it again tonight after the tweaks. Side note: I found it was easier to attach the 3 or so ladder pieces to the wall columns before placing them in. It took me about 25 minutes to build this map. I have all my different types of terrains stored in different totes so there was no hunting for pieces.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo