View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2019, 12:38 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Pillar of Hár (Crypolith) - Design

OP Updated.

Honestly, I think we're better off restricting Scaling to Small and Medium figures.

For double hexers falling off because of Unstable, my best suggestion would be to force the double hexer off of both Pillars, and they would just have to sit on the ground. If they could not be placed on the ground, *then* they would be destroyed.

In the event that the Pillar is destroyed, either part of the base must occupy where the destroyed Pillar was and another same level space on the ground.

These are of course if we allow double hexers onto pillars at all, which might be worthwhile for playing and counter-playing dragons on maps with adjacent pillars. I'm ok with allowing double hexers on them because landing them is fairly straightforward.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.