View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Your new game buddy is the ones that really need care. My brother falls into the same group, the soldiers on disability that "look" fine. My brother does have visible scars but they are covered by clothing. His TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) is what put him on disability. He looks and acts like a normal person, most of the time. But he can't function "right" all the time. Short term memory loss and issues with numbers mostly to go along with the PTSD and occasional disassociate moments where he doen't know where he is. My brother also is engaged to a nurse from San Diego that taught him how to surf. He also had/has a Gofund me to help pay for Drug Abuse Treatment and a special study at UCLA for Brain Injuries.
Wow Japes! I'll keep an eye out for anything I can do for my gaming buddy, though I don't even know what that would I could do.

Hopefully things with your brother work out and his fiance' can help.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon