View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS)

Quote:
Fi Skirata, could you look into the process for some of the other map groups like C3G, BoV...I'm sure there are more...and see what their process involves? Then suggest ways that we could improve and document the current proposed process.
The first thing that I see we need to do, is to get a group of four more people for voting and such. I will post up other things that I find on the other map groups and these people will vote on adding them or not, as well as voting on passed maps and such. Also, any maps or things to add to this thread need to have ' I propose (insert proposition)'. Lastly, only the people in the map group can make propositions of maps and new rules, but the entire comunity is encouredged to playtest and place input on maps in discussion. May I have four votes from the HoSS community for these two things?

Last edited by Fi Skirata; January 10th, 2012 at 07:27 PM.