View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Haduc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Filthy, you may still be editing, but here is some missing synergies
Thanks, lefton4ya ; I added your additional synergies.

Elf Wizard builds aside, part of me wants to run Haduc with Venoc Warlord and Aubriens to capitalize on the Frenzy d20 enhancement that both heroes provide. Note that including both Frenzy boosters gives the Aubriens a 35% chance to Frenzy, so roughly 1 in every 3 Frenzy rolls should be successful, statistically.

The following build sounds fun:

Haduc 100
VW 120
Aubriens x3 210
Romans x2 100
530, 19 spaces

Leading with the Romans makes for a bit of a shield buffer for the Aubriens, although I would prefer to lead off with the Aubriens to thin out the ranks as much as possible and draw your opponent to you. The Romans/VW become your mid-game force (you could work in Armocs or Death Knights, but I like the 5 attacks per turn that the Legion provides with the Warlord). Haduc, besides acting out the part of the passive cheerleader, can also prove to be a worthy cleanup figure with his range of 7.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; September 21st, 2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: 3!