View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2022, 10:45 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MARS Philadelphia - VC Rule of 9 - 11/12/2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I am fine with the updates as well.

I wish I could wrangle another player, but I doubt it. Are we still doing 5 rounds or will it be reduced to 4 rounds due to the number of players? I am cool either way, just curious.
OK, We'll use the updated maps then.

With 9 people, we could have a winner determined by round 3 if the first round bye loses round 2 or round 4 if the first round bye wins round 2.

So a 5th round isn't strictly necessary, we could play round 5 or wrap early, whatever the room feels like. Maybe a casual game instead of round 5? who knows.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet