View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2015, 05:45 AM

Solstar Woo who?
Re: Can you please value my first custom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Ok a little advice..I would make up seperate common hero cards for the hawk and panther. Give the panther pounce like the wolves of bardu maybe. Maybe 25 points a piece And put this on their cards as well. NAme them Strider's Hawk and Strider's Panther
So like this

Strider's Hawk

Hawk
Common Hero
Familiar
Loyal
Size ??

Life 1
Move 4
Range 3
Attack 2
Defense 1

Strider's Familiar
You may not draft Strider's Hawk unless you have also drafted Strider Hiryu.

Strider's Summons
Strider's Hawk does not start the game on the battle field, instead after revealing an order marker on Strider Hiryu, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher you may put Strider's Hawk onto the battlefield adjacent to Strider. You may not put more than 1 Strider's Panther or Strider's Hawk into play per turn.

Flying
When counting spaces for Strider's Hawk, ignore elevations. Strider's Hawk may fly over water without stopping, fly over figures without becoming engaged and fly over obstacles such as ruins. If Strider's Hawk is engaged when it starts to fly, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Points 25

Then do the same thing on the panther card but instead of flying give it pounce.
I really like this idea. I think adding the ability to take a turn with the familiar when it's summoned is something to look into.
yeah it could work with othe charaters who can summon faimiliars or demons or other entitites to help them.

anyway can someone could tell me how i could implement evolutions on digimons\pokemon characters?