View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
It's Sunday afternoon and a good time was had by all. I will post pics later or tomorrow (assuming I can get my new digital camera to interface with the PC). Suffice it to say that even with a 50 point advantage, Brunak + elves do not prevail against Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Warriors and Moltarns! The water helped, though the glyphs changed hands frequently enough to be fair.

It was fun listening to Randy Milholland's insights into his characters. The author of Questionable Content was also there.

I will give a full report in the next day or so.