View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:55 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G SuperHeroScape Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Well shoot, now you've got me interested. How do you do hero skype without the map in front of you with all the dudes on the hexes?
Visit the link I provided. It has several links for you to try out, including one that provides a HeroSkype link that shows a map already up.
I must try this HeroSkype thing you speak of. ...and I'll get back to you. If everyone's happy with HeroSkype, I'm just going to spend all my time that I would have spent finishing my site on playing HeroSkype
HeroSkype is cool and it works really well for what it is, but I really like the look of what you have going on and I would like you to continue.
Thanks guys. I think I'll continue. We'll see where it goes. Creating a program from scratch means you can do anything you want to with it. I like playing in my wide open sandbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow Snappleman. How did you get to be so amazing?
I'm just a programmer who wants to make something cool. Glad you think I'm on the right track