View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2021, 09:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV Playtesting Thread (Volunteers needed!)

Just reposting this from a year and half ago. Still happy to help in this capacity if it's something anyone is interested in doing the legwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
If anyone is interested in a playtesting exchange, I am happy to make a swap. Drop a line in this thread

Also if someone in this group would be interested in running a playtest tournament it might generate more interest. I wont set up the threads or advertise, but I would be happy to generate the games and matchups and sign up googledoc if someone gives the maps/glyph sets and units