View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:22 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Island Sanctuary - C3G Map Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
It seems that the left side of the wall, as seen from the beach (the side without the tall tower) needs another way for non-fliers to get up. Another staircase nearer to the left might be nice. It probably isn't necessary, but it makes the wall more accessible.
I was also thinking that one or two trees might be moved slightly closer to the beach.

These might be bad suggestions, so take them with a grain of salt. Everything looks really good.
I think those are good suggestions. I was playing around with the positioning of the jungle pieces last night and I think I have something that I like a bit more than what's in the current VS file. I do have a few tiles remaining that I can use to try to build up the elevation on the left - there's a short rise there that can probably be extended. I'll try that and upload a new version.