View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
There, I believe that should cover things. Let me know if you notice any mistakes.
You put Finn as "Claas A and Claas B" instead of "Class A and Class B."
Don't blame Firemaster for that. It was I that added what was supposed to be Class A and Class B (just to signify that Finn was indeed supposed to be listed twice). Lesson: Don't try to type when you first wake up and are still drunk from the night before ...

Quote:
In other news, I have updated the Izumi Samurai Guide and Concan guide ...
Noted in the Index.

Quote:
... For the Izumi Samuria, ...
When you bust someone for mispelling ... Or, have you been drinking all afternoon?

Samuria - Conan's people's code of combat for the Barbarian Class of Cimmeria.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.