View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2015, 10:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of R2-D2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I just finished playing 4 games of HoSSScape in a row and used R2 quite a bit. He's very, very useful. In a couple of rounds, he was the superintendent of the gunners, boosting the Atgar Cannon and the E-Web Blaster to keep them from overheating. In another game, he engaged an enemy to protect his friends while 3PO grabbed a glyph.
R2 is a fun little droid. I once played a game where he was my last figure on top of a castle top, I actually shocked 2 samurai off of a ledge and killed them with fall damage before he was over ran. Also my last playtest of Hoss figures, I surrounded R2 with tusken raiders when I got a 9 figure move and attack with the Clan ability and he lived through 6 attacks that turn and 4 more the next turn. It was hilarious.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo