View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Comic Book Conflict Zone

These next few are not exactly Marvel maps but since Superheros are often traveling across the galaxy and between alternate dimensions, I could be fun to have them show up at some Star Wars locations.

The truth is these are for the HoSS map making contest and I didn't really want to start a whole new thread just for my HoSS themed maps so I added them on here. I'll be posting the maps here and then linking them back to that thread for the official submission. That way anyone who cares to comment or give some feedback can do so here without clogging up the contest thread.

My first map will be my interpretation of Baggars' Canyon on Tatooine, which could really sub in for a canyon on Earth or some alien world a superhero once visited.