View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2014, 08:19 PM

CrzyRaccoon is surprisingly tart
Re: CrzyRaccoon's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Kargon
I think 3 is a bit of a stretch for medium (typically small for that height), but the physical stats on this crab seem pretty absurd. Attack and defense of 7 are both extremely high and makes this a monster to face on the battlefield. What is its life? That factors in significantly for how it functions. If it had 1 life, you are dealing with the "walker roll" and can quickly lose a significant portion of your army. In general, with attack and defense like that, I'd still expect to see low life for any reasonable point total.

Kolby Richards

If I'm reading his power Perfect Accuracy power correctly, he deals the wound to the target before they even roll defense, dealing additional wounds accordingly. While that level of auto-wounding is undeniably powerful (especially against the likes of Deathwalkers) it is really the bulk of his strength. 160 might be perhaps a bit low because of it, but I'd say you might be in the right ballpark. He'll certainly have a much harder time when the opponent closes with him in melee and, in the end of the day, he is still just a single attacking hero. Cool unit overall.
For the crab, I forgot her life lol, but her life is 4.

As for kolby, yes he wounds before defend roll is made