View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2021, 07:45 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver

I don't see the need to choose a figure equipped with a glyph if it does the same thing. I may be reading this wrong but, I believe this does the same thing with less wordage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
name = glyph of sonic screwdriver
subtitle = sonic multi-tool

equipment glyph

instead of attacking, you may choose any other figure or glyph within 3 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 10 to the roll if this figure is gallifreyan. If you roll 16 or higher, you may choose one of the following effects:
-the chosen figure cannot target non-adjacent figures for any attacks until the next time you reveal an order marker.
-if the chosen figure is an android, cyborg, or destructible object, inflict up to 2 wounds on that figure or remove up to 2 wound markers from that figure's army card.
-if you chose a glyph or a figure equipped with a glyph, inflict a wound on the figure equipped with the glyph or a figure on or within 1 space of the chosen figure or glyph.