View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2015, 04:32 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shiftrex's Kitchen Table Customs (Update: Little John)

Time for another update from sherwood forest again!

Miniature that I think looks really cool for this:
http://www.miniaturenland.com/images/1033_1.jpg

Will Scarlet
GENERAL: Jandar
Species: Human
UNIQUENESS: Unique Hero
CLASS: Warrior
PERSONALITY: Loyal/Valiant
SIZE:/HEIGHT: Medium 5

LIFE: 3
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 3

Expert Swordsman
After attacking, if you dealt one wound to an enemy figure this round or destroyed one figure you may choose another adjacent figure. If it is a squad figure then destroy it. If it is a unique hero then you may choose to automatically wound it or attack again. You may target the same figure with Expert Swordsman.

Woodsman
If Will Scarlet ends his turn adjacent to an Evergreen Tree he will have no visible hit zones until you take another turn with him.

Will Scarlet is known to be the best swordsman in Robin Hood's band. Some legends say he wears scarlet because of how many people he has killed and he is always depicted as a skilled fighter, though noticeably younger than anyone else in Robin's band. I gave him woodsman because he is one of the inner circle in all of the legends, a ghost in the woods at all times, and I gave him an extra wounding ability to make him a dangerous opponent without having to give him a ton of extra stats.

I'll be making a card for him soon.

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 21st, 2015 at 02:52 PM.