View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2019, 06:43 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Design

That said, here's an idea that might capture the theme you want more simply:

Last Will
After revealing an Order Marker on the Honored Soulguides and instead of taking a turn with them, you may choose a previously destroyed Unique Hero in your army. Place that figure on any space adjacent to an Honored Soulguide and immediately take a turn with them. After that turn, destroy the chosen hero and one of your Honored Soulguides.

I personally don't know that I like it better than a simpler, cleaner direction, but if we want something a little more unique I think this works better than power copying.