View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2015, 11:40 AM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
A couple of people on another thread have said adding to D20 powers can be pretty overwhelming, but I don't think its broken; but a rather intelligent build.
Being able to use the "X" once per Round to add 1 to a 20-sided roll, for Stingers or Venom, is far from overwhelming. Red Skull and my Hydra army, or
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents suddenly dropping en masse from the sky; now that might be overwhelming (at least here's hoping).

The Who Will Win Poll for this game (not including Sherman's latest army) thus far, with none of the participants voting and an admittedly tiny sample size, gives 2 votes each to Sherman's Yellowjacket army and my
S.H.I.E.L.D. army, and 1 each to Taeblewalker's Fire Demon army and my Hydra army. [Sorry, chas.] Feel free to contribute to that poll - and to write in via post if you like Sherman's Stinger army best.

Next Generation