View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:44 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Green Lantern (Kilowog): Brainstorming Phase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Suggested changes from me:

Class: SERGEANT

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play.

I'd also lower his attack/defense to 4/4.
I like that Bats, but is it a one time use or could you burn all 3 for a +3 bonus. Hal with all 4 markers and a +3 from Kilowog would be hitting at 11 and nearly imposable to damage. I could see this power at once a game with another power to burn markers also, that way if there are no Officers in your army for some reason (either due to counter draft or being destroyed) he would still have something to offer. Also just by looking at him I could see a 5 attack 4 defense.