View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2022, 10:46 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Well I can't say I'm not disappointed we will not reach our goal. I'm hopeful for the future of Heroscape. Potentially we have reawakened many former players and maybe a few new players regardless of our failure to reach to set goals. I'm thankful foe the efforts of those involve in the design and development of this new campaign. Maybe if nothing else Avalon Hill or Hasbro themselves could sell stl. files and the card artwork for printing on a private level, much like other studios do with their own designs. I know there were many reasons this did not go through. I know the frustration we all feel. However, the thing I have always loved most about Heroscape, is the community within itself that has kept this game alive. I know without a doubt there are way more people who play this game, that for whatever reason chose not to back this project. Each reason is valid by their own convictions. Lets not allow this to kill the momentum that has been generated throughout our group. God Bless you all. We live to fight another battle.