View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2021, 05:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
And here's an only slightly worse version of the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET that features these values.
Thank you for this update.

In the Google Sheet (EDIT: and also the embedded table), it seems that some VCs are tagged/highlighted to indicate their origin, but others are not. Is there some way I can help bring that up to date?
Yeah that's a vestige of the original version that @The_X_Marker originally made that I was working from.

If you make a copy of mine and update it, go ahead and give me the link and I'll merge those updates back.

Another option would be to add a field in the first spreadsheet for VC status. This would be much easier to maintain.