View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:18 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 38: FLASH FORWARD!

Glad people are liking this wave, it was a big one for me (16 LDs!). The Rogues quickly became my favorite faction. They have a lot of modularity in army building and were a ton of fun to design.

The Flash Family and various speedster designs are more of my favorites. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Max Mercury can really change the course of a game (especially against the Rogues!).

I also really like how Bats designed the Team Flash characters - Iris is especially cool. The new focus on Metahuman synergy is another of my favorite parts of this wave.