Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:40 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

@Dragon Ruler Was France the only person you had discussed things with about stabbing me in 1903?

I assume based on what I've heard is that this would have likely eventually led to an English solo, but I was wondering how serious this got for you and France. I figured it must have been pretty serious for France to end diplomatic negotiations with me that year implying discussion wasn't worth his time at that point.

I'm not sure how I would have reacted. It probably would have depended on what England said to me diplomatically.