Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexless/gridless Heroscape

I've had similar thoughts before on converting the move and range numbers into inches. I was thinking it would be a 1 to 1 conversion but I never actually tried it out though.

It looks like you currently have them move up ladders at the same speed as up a wall without a ladder, I would give them a bonus for using ladders. Either double it or if that proves to be too much, a flat bonus of 2-3 inches like how the road tiles work. Speaking of road tiles, would you have any kind of rough terrain/smooth terrain move bonuses or penalties? Warhammer moves figures using a ruler and I believe they have a 1/2 penalty when moving though rough terrain. Then they make larger 'forest' or 'rocks' obstacles that you don't have to go around but rather can move right through at 1/2 speed.