View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:28 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
And you don't know "why" the H was capitalized, not "what". But I forgive you (so long as nobody takes issue with my starting a sentence with "and", and then starting the next sentence with "but").
Richard, you are such a long standing and quality contributor here that when someone who has given so much makes a typo it is either overlooked, or we realize that there is a method to your madness.

einiker, or what ever your name is, there is a distinction here that you are missing. Unfortunately, there are cliques here and there is a separation between casual posters and those who are here more frequently. This is not intentional or elitist, it just is the way it is. You might not like what I have to say, but there are better ways of addressing it than starting a flame war with another poster on an open board.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.