View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:06 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Enter Your Entrée by 10/21

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

With the popularity of this contest I think it would be worth considering multiple polls when it goes over the limit -- like for this one do two polls of 8 entries and take the top 2 or 3 from each for a final poll.
I was extremely disappointed to find my entry arbitrarily excluded from the poll. I really thought I had a contender this time!

For what it is worth. This being a contest for fun, and not having any type of prize associated with it should be just that. Having your submission thrown to the side "just cause" makes it pretty easy for me to pass on the next one. People submit these because they like to hear feedback on their designs and to see people discuss what they like/dislike about them. If it gets chopped before the poll, that will not as likely happen. Also, Ill add, that in this type of set up it would be quite a bit more fun if you could pick your favorite 3. These are just my opinions, take them for the pennies they are worth.

As this poll just came out, it's not too late to delete it, and put up new, multiple polls, is it?