View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2019, 06:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Alright, I don't know if this guy is in my public thread at all but here's a design of mine I'd like to nominate. Expand the Hellboy world a bit with a villain for him to face down.

Movie Version:
NAME = Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

SPECIES = Clockwork
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Assassin
PERSONALITY = Loyal
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

DUAL KATAR DAGGERS
When Kroenen attacks an adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time. If the adjacent figure Kroenen attacks is also engaged with a Mastermind you control, add one attack die to the first attack.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Kroenen always add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Kroenen is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

CLOCKWORK HEART
Before taking a turn with Kroenen, if he is unengaged, you may reveal an 'X' order marker on this card to either take two turns with Kroenen, or remove a wound marker from this card.

I'm not clear on what the mini requirement rules are anymore but I know we did have a good idea worked out at one point for him and I picked up the needed parts to do it. I'll just have to actually make the mini if he wins the vote. I believe the plan involved using this dude:

Major Maxim with a head swap and some blades added on.

Was looking through my mini's and I think the brother blood acolyte figure is the one we were going to use since it's already got the two blades. Major Maxim is a little too big in scale for the smaller sized Kroenen character. Could use the hat from Major Maxim though to complete the look.

I actually believe I have another head swap in storage that features a gas mask and the hat, but it was from some oddball miniature game system and was just in a package of heads I ordered a long time ago.