View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2019, 09:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Springtime Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 4/22

Alright, so it looks like we have a 3 bug tie. That’s awesome!

My entries, Kkyal the Enforcer and Kraul Wing Soldier didn’t make the cut, but they got a few votes. Thanks to everyone who voted for em!

Now to answer a few queries...
@kolakoski - Exoskeletal Blast is intended to target things with Exoskeletons, blasting the bones right off of the poor insect. It was very Pelloth like, but I wanted to keep him from having to destroy your own mini. The important part here is that Kraul Exoskeletons do block Special Attacks. Meanwhile, the Kraul Wing Soldier is meant to only be one part of the Kraul army, later Kraul designs may not have the Exoskeleton markers ready to protect them. The pricing is cheap to allow the player to field other units, while accounting for the sacrificial nature of the units.

@All Your Pie Green bugs may look goofy on a red card, but they really aren’t any other good spots for them. Vakrill looks just as goofy, and the rest of the generals don’t encourage blowing up your own figures.
@Arch-vile Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.