View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Stingers Vs Samurai Archers

I would take Stingers over TSA into melee-only any day. And honestly I'd probably do the same in any matchup. Maybe in cases where the map favors a pod-setup I'd consider TSA+Raelin for some matchups, but even then Stingers might still be more desirable. Again, TSA fill a weird niche that doesn't really shine in competitive play.

I don't think the Evasive 1 helps them that much. I think what they need is something to help their attack output, or something that forces engagement more (like a Scatter-type ability). Melee attack +1 or +2 would've been nice. Or a temporary boost like the 10th have (as i mentioned before).

Evasive 1 is nice but it definitely doesn't bump them up to the Stingers' level.