View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2020, 07:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Well. I had a minute to finish up post processing on all my wip figures from printing these last couple weeks. Added bases to the rest of them off the fdm and put them on my display shelves. I still need to paint quite a few. Ive officially caught my collection back up to its previous numbers and then some. I dont have all the figures I had before yet but am setting the goal of at least 6 common squads of each unit. Some even more. I cleared all non official miniatures from the scape shelfs and Im still going to have to build more shelves. Wanted to thank all you guys that have spearheaded this 3d printing scape project. An old scaper such as myself has never seen this amount of scape at my house even in earlier days.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo