View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2019, 11:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 12/11 - LEAD VENGEANCE 2

Was in the middle of my third test but had to leave for work. Got home and finished it up:

Army 1: All 4 Lawmen, Rats x1, Raelin (390)
Army 2: Obsidian Guards x3, Warden 816 (390)

Same map as before (a lava map).

This one went much better for the lawmen. The Obsidians were doing okay at fighting through the rats (using lava-fueled range to get multiple rat attacks in a turn), and one of them got height on Raelin. Unfortunately, in three attacks of 5 on 3, he only dealt 1 wound on 2 skulls.

The lawmen got to work and managed to take out the frontrunners, and then roll forward with a nice combination of Shootout and Posse. I usually had 1 on Clayton, 2 on Shotgun, 3 on Guilty, and "X" on James (so he could attack every OM).

The warden came out and killed a mostly-dead James Murphy, but Guilty got through his defenses twice in 3 attacks for the win.

Survived: 4-life Johnny Shotgun, 1-life Guilty, 5-life Clayton Pierce (thanks to a whiff on Evisceraxe).

Thought they were tons of fun this game.

I'd still bump CP's defense to 3, and maybe raise his points to 110-120 (pending further testing). It's not as if all 4 lawmen cost that much if you throw them in the same army (270 at the moment).