View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Nope, it's a static 4, irrespective of the number of Heroes.

See point seven.

I'll have to go back and do some research...I think the intent was a certain % which at that time was 4 Heroes. I remember the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
That... feels like a remarkably odd rule, but... okay?

What feels odd? If everyone is on vacation and two people vote yea should we just pass everything. The rule came about with lots of thought and discussion.
What if the number of Heroes drops to 4 or lower? And why isn't 4 or more needed now? Requiring a majority just feels more... organic and intuitive to me.

I believe that was the intent...I think at the time there were 6 Heroes and 4 was the majority. So if there were 4 votes (including Abstain votes) it could be counted as official. It's been awhile so I maybe misremembering (ironic that I use that word on Andy Petites birthday).
So... why wasn't the rule made to be a majority, rather than making it a set number? That feels short sighted, given the number of heroes changes.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================