View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019, 07:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: LC's Customs- Minotaur Stampede 01/02/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
You can make the unit either Uncommon Hero or Common Hero, either way less than 50 points just so it makes effectively a four man squad but you have reinforcements for the bonding heroes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd consider doing a low life Uncommon hero that could bond with Unique Hero Minotaurs when the OM is on the hero's card. That way they could have the OM on the US card and bond with a UH or UCH, then when the US gets down to 1 or 0 members you can start putting the OM on the UH's card and they can continue bonding with the UCH. Also putting an OM on one UCH would let you bond with one other UCH. 2 or 3 life so they can't be taken down easily with those 1W SP, but otherwise nothing too fancy on powers with basic stats to keep the cost down around 40-60 points each. It would be a fun way to fill out an all Minotaur army build if you wanted to do so and keep the competitive with the common squad armies.
I had been working on an Uncommon Hero so I definitely like the ideas for this.

@Yodaking were thinking of something like this on the UCH card?

Quote:
UCH NAME: Minotaur Captain
POWER NAME HERE
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Minotaur Hero you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with one Minotaur Captain you control.
With that wording I am trying to avoid the problem of multiple cards having this power (being an UCH) and all of them triggering allowing you to take turns with each Minotaur Captain you control. That is why I went with the phrase "one Minotaur Captain you control" rather than the conventional "this Minotaur Captain" for UCH. Is this even close to what you were suggesting?

Yeah, that seems like the right direction for sure. I generally rely on Ronin for the final wording clarifications, but yeah you will want to make sure it's just one Capt. that gets to take a turn and not all Capt. as an uncommon hero.